Monday, February 22, 2016

OK....The moment Everyone has been waiting for!!!!

Hey I know its late again, but I wanted to have all the details before I posted. 

Things are going to get interesting on our next adventure.



 David and I have decided that the girls and I are going to go stay in Kokomo. IN.

 I am going to get a job and put the girls back into public school because they are to much of social butterflies to be home-schooled. 


They are missing kid interaction. 

So for them and us, we are going to move them back to Indiana where I will be closer to family and friends.  I am also going to take classes at Ivy Tech to finish my degree. 

As for David, He will be going to Madison, Wisconsin. He starts on March 9th and will be there for 3 months. 


This has not been an easy decision for any of us. Being split apart for 3 month will be really hard but we will get throw it. To better ourselves. 

I am excited for this next adventure. 
I have a great support team and a HUGE family. 

So I will continue this blog.

I will continue my FREE blogs.

 I have already been researching free and low-cost things to do around Kokomo. 

Kokomo was where I was born at. So if anyone knows of any jobs that are open give me a shout. I have applied to just about everywhere on indeed. LoL. 

As far as the low carb eating has been not doing as well as we would like but during the week its great but the last 2 weekends we have drove to Indiana to help get the house ready for us to move in. 

So we have had to eat dinner out a couple times. Besides that it has been good.

 We plan to continue to eat low carb after we move. 

I will pack the kid's lunch every day and of course they are excited, Lunch Kabobs are their favorite right now with the gummies.  

Oh, and I will be couponing again. EXCITED!! 

 So I am going to start blogging the deals I get, where, and how I got them. 
Starting this week. I have Xtra coupons. $1.00 off 2 of the little bottle.

 CVS has them for $1.44 so I am going to go get 4 bottles of Laundry soap for $3.76. I am not the biggest fan of Xtra but I always buy it when it gets this cheap to either keep it as a back up or give it to someone who has lost something. 


Thank you all for taking the time to read about our lives. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! A transition I am sure - look forward to keeping in touch through your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very exciting, definitely going to miss the view we have of the city.

      Delete