Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Last Month in Saint Louis!

Well it has been a few since I wrote my last post. Lots of things are happening this month! 
This month is our last month in Saint Louis. I can honestly say that I am kind of bummed about it. There is so much to see in this City but the weather was usually too cold for it. I can say that when it gets warmer we will be back for a visit. Their is still one more thing I really want to do before we leave, and I think it is finally open. The Arch. So maybe next weekend I will be posting about our Trip to the Arch. 

 We still are not sure where we will end up on our next adventure. Iowa, South Carolina, or even Hawaii. Right I want Hawaii but it would be really expensive and we would have to pay for plane tickets for The kids and myself. So that one is interesting.

Another interesting thing is that we have started another adventure inside this adventure. I know lots of adventures. LOL. With that said we have decided to go on a low carb life style change.  We started this for our whole family January 12th which was really hard to get use to. My Favorite food is bread. 

Which you can tell if you knew me. lol. So me have been pinteresting recipes and ideas. As one month into this life style change we have seen results. 

My husband is down 18 lbs. RIGHT! 18 lbs in a month. 

My oldest daughter which is 12 was never fat but still had a lot of her baby fat in her checks and belly area. She has lost 11 lbs. She is so excited. We give the kids more carbs then we have but we try to stay around 20-25 a day. Most days we stay right there. 

Oh I forgot to say That I have lost 9 lbs in the last month.  

We eat a lot of eggs and bacon for breakfast, eat a lot more salads and chicken and fish. We do also have a cheat meal once a week. We all decide together as a family. One night we went to Texas Roadhouse with my In-laws when they came to visit. I say they came to see me but the kids disagree. 

We have found some awesome new recipes. We have even found a new low carb pizza recipe that we all like. WHAT??? That's right all 4 of my picky eaters likes this recipe. Oh! They also have low carb Ice Cream. We make low carb shakes as a treat for ourselves. I have got to say this is the best. Ice cream on a diet!!! LOL.

 Their favorite is the NO carb, LOW calorie Gummies we found and now I have to make them by the tote full. LOL.

 Its a really easy recipe too:

(I do two boxes at a time because we like them that much)

Low Car Gummies:
1 box of Sugar Free Jello
I packet of Gelatin
1/3 cup of water
Jello molds


 Don't mind the floor....Lol. 2 boxes of jello which means 2 packets of Gelatine.


Add all ingredients to a sauce pan then turn on low. Stir the ingredients until all dissolve then


pour into molds. The only molds we have right now is lips and hearts. 
My husbands co-workers think its funny a grown man eating heart and lip gummies.









and put in fridge for half an hour. 
Finally. Gummies!!! 


We all love them. 
We have made strawberry, cherry, raspberry, lime, lemon, Strawberry Banana. So far that is all the kinds that we have found that were sugar free. 

These helps us with our snacks and sweet tooth. 

Now I know that this is not exciting news to everyone but this is big for our family because we would have bread for every meal and lots of sugars. 

We had a great visit with my in-laws couple of weekends ago it was so great to see them. Wish they could of stay longer but its okay. Was just great to see them. 

Oh and I can't wait for our taxes to come in because we can order the kids some more water bottles from Tupperware. I am hoping to order some more bowls to help us organize the kids lunches. I love my Tupperware. And if anyone would like to order they can order from me. I love Tupperware so much that I sell it. Awesome I know. www.my.tupperware.sberkshire2 if anyone wants to look. 

Well Thank you again for reading my post The next one should tell where our next destination is!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment